Store Front Channel Letters & Lit Shape Signs, Built Fast & Free Shipping

Design Custom Lit Signs & Channel Letters
SupportYour Account

Lit Channel Letters & Logos

Commonly called "Channel Letters" or “Face Lit Letters” The way the signs are mounted and how they are lit determines their further description. For instance, if the sign is lit through the front it is called Face Lit or BackLit. If the sign lights out the back it is called Halo Lit or Reverse Lit.

This can get confusing so we have illustrated the sign types here so you can choose a product to continue learning about.

Face Lit Channel Letters & Logos

Internally Lit with LEDS through the plastic translucent face.

Face & Halo Lit Channel Letters & Logos

Double Lit with LEDs through the plastic translucent face and transparent plastic back.

Halo Lit Channel Letters & Logos

Lit with LEDs through transparent back creating a halo around the letters and shapes.